~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Word of the Year - 2013

{ b a l a n c e }

Before I found out about the the
"Word of the Year"

I decided to focus on two words this year to help me focus.

They are
balance & consistency

I need to find a nice balance between work & play

I want to be consistent with my exercise plan

I look forward to balancing my protein intake with 
my love of carbs

I'm trying to drink more water & need to be much more consistent

I want to be more consistent with my blogging

I need to work on balancing my time between our 
"beach cottage" & The Farmhouse

To choose one word to inspire me throughout the year, I'll choose 

{ b a l a n c e }

because I can be completely unbalanced yet super consistent,
but balance should bring more consistency.

What is your word for the year?

No comments:

Post a Comment