~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Favorite Things...a weekend at the "beach cottage"

A few of my favorite things this weekend...

We finally had a weekend at our "beach cottage" rental
without any big plans for a change.

So I finally started my Spring cleaning
& "found" my beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer & vintage blender.
I can't wait to get these up to The Farmhouse in our
remodeled kitchen (see the vision here).


I also had a chance to go to two local flea markets
this weekend...more like community garage sales. I found
a couple cool items:


{please excuse the ugly dark grout in our rental kitchen}


 a Fire King bowl that I've always coveted,
but is generally out of my price range

some local Meyer lemons ~ yum!

 a cute fish bowl
with a world of opportunities to fill it up

a bunch of really cool frogs for $0.10 each ~ best bargain ever!


and a couple heart cookie cutters
to add to my small collection

I also finished my first {make-believe}
product packaging design
~ Tin Roof Farmhouse ~
Vintage Market
Soy Votives


maybe someday it will be a reality!

What were your favorite things this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment