~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Monday, October 6, 2014

Site Visit...Empire Mine State Park

It's been awhile again…

And summer is finally really coming to an end.
I'm not quite willing to accept this yet. Summer is definitely
my favorite season. I wish it could last forever.

Just because I haven't been busy writing blog posts, doesn't mean I haven't been exploring our new area. I was able to do several site visits this summer. The first on the list was
Empire Mine State Park. 


This is one of the gorgeous ceremony spots ~
what an amazing backdrop!


There are so many gorgeous spots for photos of the
bride & groom ~ have I mentioned how much I love greenhouses!


This sweet little breezeway could be perfect for a
drink station or room for a guestbook ~ I love the light.


Look at these gorgeous archways & brickwork ~ which leads into this sweet little courtyard.


I think it would make the perfect backdrop for
cocktail hour ~ what do you think?

And here are a bunch of beautiful images from 
showing Empire Mines full potential for your special day.

And I was told that the Rose Garden is gorgeous
when it's blooming in May. We'd love to be a part of
your special day helping you create
your unique vision.

Check out our website & contact us so we can
create your vision for you wedding or photoshoot.

Cheers ~ Erica

follow along on

No comments:

Post a Comment