~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Monday, March 2, 2015

A New kind of Wedding Show...Lovesick

As I've mentioned in the past,
I'm not really a
Bridal/Wedding Fair gal.

So the Lovesick Wedding Expo
the previous weekend at Rock Wall Wine Co.
in Alameda was as refreshing as I expected it would be!

Here is a little bit of the fun I had styling the booth
with the gals from Locally Grown Weddings...

We filled the booth with
a little vintage chic,
a little boho vibe,
& topped it off with some pink sparkle!!!













Tin Roof Farmhouse {VINTAGE RENTALS}
Sadie from One Big Fish Events 
Angella from Angella Floral Arts

I'm looking forward to working together on
lots of weddings & events in the future.

Follow along
Tin Roof Farmhouse on our

Cheers ~ Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment