~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Friday, May 1, 2015

Celebrate our One Year Anniversary all Month

What a year it's been!!

Just last May we launched our website
www.tinrooffarmhouse.com

& we've been up & running ever since!

We're so thrilled that we're celebrating all month long
with some fun events & promos.

You may have already seen the invite to our
first ever OPEN HOUSE at The Barn!
See the post with all of the fun details
for all of you NorCal wedding vendors & brides-to-be.
Feel free to share this event & RSVP here.
We look forward to seeing you
at the end of the month.

{See photos from the Open House here}



Make sure you book your Mothers Day Special
with us now as packages are limited.
Please share with local friends & family
that are looking to add some vintage style
to their celebration!
Here are all the fabulous details!!



And watch out for our announcement about our 
Mix-n-Match Tabletop Collection
coming soon...

Cheers ~ Erica

Follow along on Facebook & Instagram
for daily happenings & inspiration

2 comments:

  1. Wait... I saw photos... are they coming here soon? (Your social media support group wants to know!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I know! I need to catch my blog up to my life! ;) Thanks for the reminder that I'm seriously slacking over here! Been busy trying to play catch up organizing all my things in such tight quarters.

      Promise, I'll get back on track over here soon!

      Delete