~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Monday, July 8, 2013

New Rental Inventory

I've been busy with so much the last few weeks
(more to come soon) that I haven't had much time to
sit down & write lately. About the only thing I've accomplished
that is ready to post are a few new pics of some rental items. 
I'll get these on the rental page soon (promise).

I love these soft yellow lanterns. Perfect for a beach wedding
or to create a classic camp-feel around the barbeque grill or the s'more station. How fun! Also, have some in bright red.


We have tons of milk glass items ~ flower pots, vases,
compotes & a cake plate. Great addition to any style
wedding or shower.


A portion of the mix & match china collection available. An easy way to make your night as unique as you are.


Stay up to date with all the action on our Instagram page.

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment