~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Friday, February 7, 2014

A little trip to the beach

My husband & I headed back to Marin for a little
work/play extended weekend. I truly never get tired of this gorgeous view at Muir Beach...


We were lucky enough to be able to crash
an awesome crab feed put on by the local Garden Club.


Crab from the CrabLabs food truck.

What a gorgeous sight from my parents house...
The parking lot was just re-configured & all the old pines
were cut down. My parents have an absolutely amazing view now.
We just need to get rid of that darn telephone pole now.


I was able to take a little hike with Sammy girl out to
Pirates Cove & back. The community of Muir Beach always looks
like a European town from this view. I love it. 


And to round out the European feel, we had to have lunch at
The Pelican Inn. Pricey, but worth the visit.


And finally a little shout out to The Pearl, my brother's vacation rental a few feet from the beach. The perfect vacation
rental...it truly feels like
a beach getaway.


That was a quick round-up of our little getaway!

As fabulous as it was we were happy to get back to
The Farmhouse to get going on more projects...I'm hoping to
have my craft room / office painted & pulled together
in the next week or so for a reveal. Find some of my inspiration on my Pinterest board: studio love.

Happy Friday!
Cheers ~ Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment