~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Monday, March 31, 2014

New Inventory Images

I've been busy taking product shots (in between the downpours of desperately needed rain) for the new website I'm working on. This blog has been fabulous, but doesn't quite showcase all of the inventory I have to rent. This process is taking a ton more time than I ever anticipated & is all-consuming.

So in the meantime, I thought I would share some 
new pics of old & brand new inventory

And make sure to check out the Instagram feed
for all of the new inventory!


Kathryn Upholstered Chair


Angelo Bistro Chair


Heart Tin on our Kathy & Lynette Suitcases


Kory Drop-leaf Table


Stella Yellow Chair with Round Wire Birdcage


Silver Cake Knife & Server Set on our Citrus Cake Stand


Amber Aqua Flower Cart


Carola & Amelie Suitcases


Millie Stool with a Milk Glass Flower Pot


Jessica Barrels with the Silver Cake Stand


Our new Silver Champagne Bucket...


sitting on our Annabella Pink Side Table

Enjoy the week ~ Cheers!
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment