~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Friday, May 2, 2014

Love/Make Wedding Fair

I'm so thrilled that the gals from Locally Grown Weddings remembered meeting me last year at the Flax Handcrafted Wedding & Event Fair (see my post about it here) when they ended up in a bigger booth than they expected at last weekends Love/Make Wedding Fair & realized they needed some of my vintage goodness to fill it up. Fill it up I did!


I loaded the little wagon up & headed down to the
Terra Gallery in SF last Sunday
& I couldn't have enjoyed it more.
The booth turned out just gorgeous! Don't you think?

Even better I was able to hang out with Sadie from
One Big Fish Events & Jenna from Jenna Beth Photography who make up the Locally Grown Weddings Collective (along with Angella from Angella Floral Arts). They were a joy to collaborate with & I hope to work together again in the future.

Find some even better pics of our booth taken by Jenna
on her blog

It was fabulous to chat with brides-to-be & other like-minded vendors. There were a bunch of cool vendors that I'd love to work with in the future in some way

{The Shelter Co.}
www.shelter-co.com

A big ol' tent in the gallery ~ I mean what more can I say!
What a cool addition to your wedding day or weekend!


{HOME SWEET FLOWERS}
www.homesweetflowers.com

Gorgeous flowers, a cool flower truck & a mini workshop for all the brides to make a floral crown ~ what a fabulous idea!

{daughters of simone}
www.daughtersofsimone.com

The. Most. Gorgeous. {Vintage.} Gowns. Ever.
I'd love to play dress up in one of their gowns ~ beauties!

{western editions}
www.westerneditions.com

Adorable letterpress items. They even offer workshops in their studio ~ what a cool idea for a gals day out.

{Fogcutter}
www.dearmomsf.com

I didn't get a chance to try any of their tasty treats ~ 
but their booth was adorable!

{the poetry store}
www.thepoetrystore.net

Have a personalized poem written just for you on the spot ~
how cool is this! I'll write a separate post on the sweet poem written for me about Tin Roof Farmhouse.


{IMPRESSED by nature}
www.beIMPRESSEDbynature.com

The coolest jewelry made from flowers & petals ~ a precious way to preserve your wedding bouquet!

 {Madeline Trait Designs}
www.madelinetrait.com

The most unique cake toppers for weddings & events of all kinds. She's got a super quirky design style ~ super fresh yet whimsical. (See my previous post on
cake toppers with one of hers included here.)

{YES & YES designs}
www.yesandyesdesigns.com

The cutest handcrafted items made out of books. My fave was her wedding ring book with the HIS & HER heart cutouts ~ truly a unique addition to your wedding.

{Chef Stephanie}
www.facebook.com/ChefStephanieSF

Super tasty treats ~ all local, sustainable & yummy ~
perfect for any special event!  Mmmm…gazpacho.




A very successful trip to the city…
Hopefully we'll get some great clients & collaborations.

Happy Friday!

Cheers ~ Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment