~ bring a bit of The Farmhouse with you after every visit ~

Friday, January 10, 2014

Five Faves for Friday...Barn Weddings

As you may already know...
I'm a little obsessed with barn weddings.
Here are a few props & accessories that I absolutely
love.

Such a cool & rustic use of an old galvanized strip of metal.



I love a good old worn watering can or bucket
filled with gorgeous flowers.


Ruffled

Great barn-style menu on a pallet.



These seating tags are gorgeous hanging on this
fabulous old repurposed farm gate.



I love the use of old doors whether as a backdrop or
an entrance down the aisle. Just gorgeous!


Style Me Pretty

We'd love to find the perfect prop for your wedding or photo shoot. We have most of the items above for rent, but not all are on our Vintage Rental Inventory page yet.


Find more inspiration from Tin Roof Farmhouse on our

Cheers ~ Erica

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I love all of these photos/ideas. Barn weddings seem so cozy and genuine.-Jennine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Jennine! There's definitely something comforting & familiar even if you weren't "raised in a barn" as the expression goes. These are absolutely some of my most favorite images.

    ReplyDelete